Museum of Florida History, located in the R. A. Gray Building
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday and holidays: Noon – 4:30 p.m.
Closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Admission to your State History Museum is free of charge; however, donations are appreciated. The suggested donation is $5 for adults and $1 for children.
Parking, Parking Map
- Lot E: Parking garage adjacent to the Museum.
- Metered Spaces: Martin Luther King Blvd.
- BUS Parking: Bus parking available at the rear of the building.
- Additional Parking: Kleman Plaza (Bronough / Duval St.) and the Civic Center (Pensacola St.)
Museum of Florida History
R.A. Gray Building
500 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250