Donate to the Friends of the Museums of Florida History, Inc.
Your donation will be used to:
- Develop quality educational programs.
- Provide outreach programs that bring Florida history to schools, students, and other groups that otherwise are unable to visit the Museum.
- Develop outstanding special exhibitions.
- Preserve and add to our valuable collections.
- Enhance your experience as a visitor!
Donations are made to the Friends of the Museums of Florida History, Inc., a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) charitable organization whose purpose is to support programs, exhibits, collections, and activities of the Museum of Florida History.
Ways to donate
Donation to Florida's History Shop
Purpose: Museum of Florida History
- Cash or check
Print a donation form (PDF)
Checks should be payable to Friends of the Museums of Florida History, Inc.
Please mail or hand-deliver your donation to:
Museum of Florida History
500 South Bronough Street
R. A. Gray Building, Room G2
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0250
- Credit card
Donations may also be made over the telephone using
Mastercard, Visa, or American Express cards.
For information, please contact the Development and Financial Director at MFHsupport@dos.myflorida.com or 850-245-6413.
A copy of the official registration (CH14617) and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free 1-800-HELP-FLA within the State of Florida. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the State.