- Monday-Friday: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 4:30pm
- Sunday and holidays: Noon - 4:30pm
- Closed on Friday, December 23
- Open on Saturday, December 24, 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Closed on Sunday, December 25
- Open on Monday, December 26, noon to 4:30 p.m.
Museum of Florida History
R.A. Gray Building
500 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250
- Lot E: Parking garage adjacent to the Museum.
- Metered Spaces: Martin Luther King Blvd.
- BUS Parking: Bus parking available at the rear of the building.
- Additional Parking: Kleman Plaza (Bronough / Duval St.) and the Civic Center (Pensacola St.)